The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
10-29-2011 11:47 AM
155 ... 567
tools
    I just got a Samsung Focus and was impressed by how easy it was to install the update. It was faster than the iPhone from my past experience.

Great news mgray5159, hope you enjoy your new Windows Phone world.

Welcome along to WPC :)
    10-28-2011 11:01 AM
    Brand new arrive, on sprint, so first use I went straight to update. Zing zang zoom! Went well. But took a long time. Probably because it was initial set up too. Don't have any prior to compare to; mango just great!
    10-28-2011 07:44 PM
    It does seem to take a long time. I got my new Focus the other day (they replaced my one with screen burn-in, yay!) and was surprised how long it took to update it even though it had nothing on it to back up. It was totally worth it though. I would be lying if I did not admit that when I first opened it up and turned it on, I was shocked and appalled to see it did not have Mango. My heart dropped into my stomach as I turned it off as quick as I could and pulled the battery to look and make sure it was not 1.4 model, lol. :p
    10-28-2011 07:53 PM
    Forced mine the 1st time. Went thru great. Then, had to reset the phone back to factory defaults, due to a cranial-rectal inversion when setting up Windows-Live the 1st day I had the phone. Took a little longer the 2nd time but it's great to be a MANGO!
    10-29-2011 11:43 AM
    Forced mine the 1st time. Went thru great. Then, had to reset the phone back to factory defaults, due to a cranial-rectal inversion when setting up Windows-Live the 1st day I had the phone. Took a little longer the 2nd time but it's great to be a MANGO!

Thought you looked a bit fruity Flo-roy-da ;)

Welcome along to WPC. :)

(It's very annoying not to be able to change your default Live ID) :(
    Last edited by TheWeeBear; 10-29-2011 at 11:53 AM.
    10-29-2011 11:47 AM
155 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD