11-01-2011 10:38 PM
137 1234 ...
tools
    Here's hoping AT&T gets the update out tomorrow! I'm hoping I can update before I go into work tomorrow too.
    09-26-2011 08:02 PM

When are they going to unlock it then ? Woooooo LOL

Dunno why I'm so excited, i'm on the wrong side of the pond anyway Doh!

C'mon 3 UK Grrrrrrr
    09-27-2011 02:43 AM
    Damn you O2, GIMME MY MANGO ALREADY!
    09-27-2011 02:47 AM
    Well although I'm already on mango as I have an unbranded HTC Mozart and used the leaked final European ROM, I'll keep an eye on software update anyway - be interesting to see if it tells me I do have to "upgrade" at all, or whether they've changed the version numbers even slightly (I have 7720.68).
    09-27-2011 03:29 AM
    Anyone have any idea when Orange UK will be releasing the update?

No news frm them yet :(
    09-27-2011 03:41 AM
    Anyone have any idea when Orange UK will be releasing the update?

No news frm them yet :(
    Just keep pestering them on their Twitter worbyc, they haven't given any specific date yet though.

Orange give the same response as 3, we have no word on a date but we'll let you know. (Yeah
    Right) :(

Orange Twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/OrangeHelpers

3 Twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/ThreeUK

3 Support Twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/ThreeUKSupport

Pester the heck out of em LOL
    09-27-2011 03:59 AM
    Silly aint it, it would be so much easier for us all to wait if we knew an exact date, tellin us it will be "soon" isn't precise enough tbh. I went into a few orange stores yesterday and yano what a couple of salesman didn't even have a clue what mango was, i had to explain to them lol this is why windows phone sales are not growing. Lack of education when it comes to salesman in phone stores. They will always recommend other OS because they are more comfortable selling it!!!
    09-27-2011 04:05 AM
    Windows Phone International Update Schedule | Mobile Software Updates | Windows Phone 7

The Microsoft Where's My Phone Update?' page now updated.

Yeah there sure are some clueless salesman out there worbyc. :(
    09-27-2011 04:11 AM
    Can ya send me the link mate please
    09-27-2011 04:14 AM
    Can ya send me the link mate please
    Links are in blue worbyc. :)
    worbyc likes this.
    09-27-2011 04:26 AM
    Windows Phone International Update Schedule | Mobile Software Updates | Windows Phone 7

The Microsoft Where's My Phone Update?' page now updated.

Yeah there sure are some clueless salesman out there worbyc. :(
    Stage 3: Delivering update
    Microsoft has started to send out the update. Important: To help ensure quality, software updates are typically sent out gradually and/or in batches, so it might take several weeks before you receive notice that an update is available for your phone.
    So, at first it was "it's coming in fall". Then it's "it's coming in a week or two". And, now (after a week), it's "it might take several weeks before we get it"??
    09-27-2011 07:02 AM
    So, at first it was "it's coming in fall". Then it's "it's coming in a week or two". And, now (after a week), it's "it might take several weeks before we get it"??
    They didn't say it's coming in a week or two, they said they'd start rolling out in a week or two. On the update site it says it's gonna take 10 or less business days to go from Scheduling to Delivering the update.
    09-27-2011 07:18 AM
    They didn't say it's coming in a week or two, they said they'd start rolling out in a week or two. On the update site it says it's gonna take 10 or less business days to go from Scheduling to Delivering the update.
    That's what many of the carriers, including mine (O2) said, but even so... saying "we're going to roll it out in one/two weeks", but failing to mention that the roll out process takes another two weeks isn't good enough. They should have just said "expect Mango around mid-October", and that way I would have just flashed the sucker onto my phone 2 weeks ago and been done with it.
    09-27-2011 07:27 AM
    <Whine>
    Why in the heck do the AT&T HD7S owners have to wait until the end of Oct for a freaking MANGO update?? :(
    </Whine>
    09-27-2011 07:29 AM
    That's what many of the carriers, including mine (O2) said, but even so... saying "we're going to roll it out in one/two weeks", but failing to mention that the roll out process takes another two weeks isn't good enough. They should have just said "expect Mango around mid-October", and that way I would have just flashed the sucker onto my phone 2 weeks ago and been done with it.
    Eric Hatuala said the following on the WP Blog:

Hi everybody. Thanks for your questions. Ill have more details to share about the update once it begins in the next week or two. But by roll out I mean well be starting the actual delivery process--emphasis on starting.

Eric
    Source
    09-27-2011 08:09 AM
    With my luck...I'll be one of the last ones to get this "roll out" LOL!!
    09-27-2011 08:32 AM
    Lets hope that today all the carriers do the scheduling, then bam they hit us with it tomorrow :) cant see them makin us wait another week surely!!
    09-27-2011 08:36 AM
    Time the f out....you guys saying that us AT&T customers actually AREN'T gonna get the update today afterall?

Let me quote what was said...from the front page:

In short, here is the plan. "Starting September 27, 2011, Microsoft has approved and is planning to release a new “Mango” update to AT&T customers using..."

HTC Surround (SKU 65212)
    LG Quantum (SKU 65205)
    Samsung Focus (SKU 65203) [More on this below
    What part of "releasing update to AT&T customers on the 27th" do they not understand? They're gonna have a pissed off customer if I don't have this on my phone today.
    09-27-2011 08:56 AM
    Sprint says they are releasing it today.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
    09-27-2011 09:24 AM
    Sprint says they are releasing it today.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
    On the "Where's my phone update?" page they are the only carrier that says "Testing". That would make me a little uneasy about the chances of today if I were a Sprint customer. :O
    09-27-2011 09:31 AM
    On the "Where's my phone update?" page they are the only carrier that says "Testing". That would make me a little uneasy about the chances of today if I were a Sprint customer. :O
    Well the OFFICIAL Sprint website says the update gets released today and they show you how to update your phone in the new support page posted today.

Support - Article

There are also many websites that believe it will be released today on Sprint:
    Sprint HTC Arrive receiving Mango today | Ubergizmo
    Official: Sprint HTC Arrive to get Mango today | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews
    Windows Phone Mango update comes to HTC Arrive courtesy of Sprint

Lets not forget that the Arrive (in stores) already has Mango:
    Another HTC Arrive with Mango shows up at a Sprint store | WMPoweruser
    09-27-2011 09:37 AM
    True JBozz but they have definitively said they are releasing it today. Does that mean all arives will get it to day Thats the big question. Maybe yes maybe some not until tomorrow. I would hope that I get the mango today but since the rev 1.3 focus like mine did not get 7392 all we foci 1.3 owners may just get 7392 today and mango tomorrow It's all still up in the air. I hope you get it today. If so let us know how it goes!
    09-27-2011 09:42 AM
    Nothing from Verizon on my phone yet...
    09-27-2011 10:02 AM
    When NODO came out I wasn't able to get the update till about 5pm EST. US...If it comes out today it will most likely be in the afternoon/evening if your on the east coast. Remember Microsoft is in Washington State (West Coast) so 12 noon here is 9am there.. I am looking so forward to the update as the rest of you!! Hope we get it soon but I wouldn't expect it much before this evening/afternoon PST.
    09-27-2011 10:35 AM
    11:56 EDT - Still nothing for Samsung Focus on AT&T
    09-27-2011 10:57 AM
137 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD