Dear Carrier Where's My Mango Update ? - Moan Here

GAM5

Apr 11, 2008
Visit site
I just received the update notification and began the process for my HTC Arrive. FYI, I am on the leaked RTM build!

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm - I am updating to Mango now on a Samsung Focus v1.3 ATT. 7392 update came first with no message received. Once that update finished I received a message immediately about Mango.

I'
m in northern MI

Last edited:

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
All done, about 20 minutes from a RTM build. Now officially tasting the Mango!!
GAM - can you clarify how many segments there are to this update? I downloaded the 7392 on my focus. After that I received the message for Mango and started that. It was a 10 step process that completed. Immediately after that it started another 10 step process which seems to be taking awhile on step 2. The screen I am looking at now say it has installed 2 updates.

jblank

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
LOL, I am beginning to think they are intentionally leaving me out. I have yet to ever, EVER, have a positive experience updating a Windows Phone. ;)

jblank

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Trust me when I say this, had you gone through the others, you'd have an appreciation for why I am so down on this entire update experience. I won't bore you with the details, but lets just say that when it comes to updates on the Windows Phone, I have yet to have it go smoothly or timely.

Steppa.Sound

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Mango is here!!!! Updating my phone as I type.

LG Quantum (Carrier Unlocked...was AT&T)
Local Time : 9:27pm

I am so giddy, you'd think Christmas came early :)

thegooner

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Mango available for unbranded Omnia 7 on O2

Pleased to announce it's starting to be rolled out in the UK - popped up when I connected my unbranded Omnia 7 to my PC around 19:25.

I checked last night, this morning, and again at 6pm today, and was prepared to wait for up to 2 weeks - so a pleasant surprise.

OK - this first one is an upgrade to v7403... and after going through to Step 10, it's now downloading further updates... That took around 20 minutes or so for the 1st round

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb