Dear Carrier Where's My Mango Update ? - Moan Here

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
where.jpg

Mango day is rumoured to start 26th of September (Today) for some.(Deutsche Telecom)

So over the coming days / weeks as you get your update or not, feel free to have a moan at your carrier in here.

I'll start off with the first moan....

C'mon 3 UK, where's my Mango update, this week please, don't let me down! :)

Mars2003

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Does the carrier process add any value, or does it just introduce a delay for those of us on unbranded phones?

I got the impression my Omnia 7 mango update has been done and dusted for weeks.
Quite happy to wait if it actually adds something. I'm using UK 02 as my carrier.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Does the carrier process add any value, or does it just introduce a delay for those of us on unbranded phones?

I got the impression my Omnia 7 mango update has been done and dusted for weeks.
Quite happy to wait if it actually adds something. I'm using UK 02 as my carrier.
They usually slip in some apps of their own and they like to 'Test' everything is working properly.

Usually it adds to a delay, but hopefully everything should be done and dusted in the next week or so Mars2003. :)

robertftw

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Come on unbranded phones!

Indeed, it's only up to Microsoft when it comes to unbranded phones so I really hope they are pushing Mango out at the start of the week. Wouldn't surprise me if our update have been finished for weeks and just been lying and waiting for the carriers to finish their stuff.

loxel

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I doubt rogers is ready, unless they roll out with at&t tomorrow fear things look grim for rogers even in the 2 week rollout. i want mango :(

BC81

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I doubt rogers is ready, unless they roll out with at&t tomorrow fear things look grim for rogers even in the 2 week rollout. i want mango :(

On the rogers forum it sounds like they are not "ready"

"Hey guys,
I know you're dying for a date but...we can only provide an OS update once the manufacturer has made it available.

Once the update is made available, We'll test the software on the network to ensure the user experience is seamless".

posted on Friday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077