Dear Carrier Where's My Mango Update ? - Moan Here

worbyc

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Lets hope that today all the carriers do the scheduling, then bam they hit us with it tomorrow :) cant see them makin us wait another week surely!!

jblank

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Time the f out....you guys saying that us AT&T customers actually AREN'T gonna get the update today afterall?

Let me quote what was said...from the front page:

In short, here is the plan. "Starting September 27, 2011, Microsoft has approved and is planning to release a new “Mango” update to AT&T customers using..."

HTC Surround (SKU 65212)
LG Quantum (SKU 65205)
Samsung Focus (SKU 65203) [More on this below

What part of "releasing update to AT&T customers on the 27th" do they not understand? They're gonna have a pissed off customer if I don't have this on my phone today.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
On the "Where's my phone update?" page they are the only carrier that says "Testing". That would make me a little uneasy about the chances of today if I were a Sprint customer. :O

Well the OFFICIAL Sprint website says the update gets released today and they show you how to update your phone in the new support page posted today.

Support - Article

There are also many websites that believe it will be released today on Sprint:
Sprint HTC Arrive receiving Mango today | Ubergizmo
Official: Sprint HTC Arrive to get Mango today | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews
Windows Phone Mango update comes to HTC Arrive courtesy of Sprint

Lets not forget that the Arrive (in stores) already has Mango:
Another HTC Arrive with Mango shows up at a Sprint store | WMPoweruser

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
True JBozz but they have definitively said they are releasing it today. Does that mean all arives will get it to day Thats the big question. Maybe yes maybe some not until tomorrow. I would hope that I get the mango today but since the rev 1.3 focus like mine did not get 7392 all we foci 1.3 owners may just get 7392 today and mango tomorrow It's all still up in the air. I hope you get it today. If so let us know how it goes!

newfiend

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
When NODO came out I wasn't able to get the update till about 5pm EST. US...If it comes out today it will most likely be in the afternoon/evening if your on the east coast. Remember Microsoft is in Washington State (West Coast) so 12 noon here is 9am there.. I am looking so forward to the update as the rest of you!! Hope we get it soon but I wouldn't expect it much before this evening/afternoon PST.

wizake

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
wish I could join the celebrations here. Looks like a fun topic today :D
I dont think I'll get any notification because I already installed the ROM that was leaked a couple of weeks ago. I'm gonna wait a couple of weeks and then revert back to initial backup and see if I get the notification

Good luck guys with your updates. Mango is awesome ! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans