Time of AT&T Mango Release?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm more than a little worried that the Where's My Phone Update page says "Scheduling".
waving.gif

welcome.gif

at&t.jpg

Ahh but that could mean over the next few hours the_fly6.

You have to be optimistic about these things LOL: ;)

That Mango is just about bursting out of there, i'm sure I saw it move! ;)

jblank

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm more than a little worried that the Where's My Phone Update page says "Scheduling".

Funny you should say that, when I saw it, I got this feeling of "uh-oh", thinking it wasn't coming out today. I'm still of the mindset of "believe it when I see it" because this entire Mango update saga has been handled so poorly, that nothing will surprise me anymore. If Microsoft or AT&T came out and said, "Sorry, our bad, we actually meant October 27", it wouldn't surprise me.

I hate to be a pessimist, but the whole Mango release has me jaded.

velvetelvis

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Funny you should say that, when I saw it, I got this feeling of "uh-oh", thinking it wasn't coming out today. I'm still of the mindset of "believe it when I see it" because this entire Mango update saga has been handled so poorly, that nothing will surprise me anymore. If Microsoft or AT&T came out and said, "Sorry, our bad, we actually meant October 27", it wouldn't surprise me.

I hate to be a pessimist, but the whole Mango release has me jaded.

this has to be better than the nodo update. i wasnt around for it, but i remember hearing about it.

jblank

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
If they actually get the show on the road and get it out there today, for the customers to dl and install, then it might be better, but the whole secrecy surrounding the release date, the "missed" release date from a couple of weeks ago, and a few other things, have really burned me a bit on Mango.

I'm sure it's gonna be great....when it finally gets here, but so far it's been the "getting here" part that has been a downer.

the_fly68

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
The good news is that AT&T already has the update procedure on their wireless support page.

My pessimism comes from the NoDo fiasco, but I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

velvetelvis

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
you can understand them being a little hesitate to give a date after nodo? this way just about everybody gets it at the same time. sorry focus 1.4 owners...

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
What's with the note on the "Where's my phone update?" page that says "Focus v1.4"? Thought the leaked info said that the Focus v1.3 would be the one getting the update??

Edit: Disregard. I was reading the note for the 7392 update. Haven't had my coffee yet....

Last edited:

jblank

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
you can understand them being a little hesitate to give a date after nodo? this way just about everybody gets it at the same time. sorry focus 1.4 owners...

Eh, not really. They've hyped this thing up to the Stratosphere to the customers, so give 'em a date, let 'em know when it's expected, then work with the carriers and make sure the ills of the past don't rear their heads.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb