Time of AT&T Mango Release?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Funny you should say that, when I saw it, I got this feeling of "uh-oh", thinking it wasn't coming out today. I'm still of the mindset of "believe it when I see it" because this entire Mango update saga has been handled so poorly, that nothing will surprise me anymore. If Microsoft or AT&T came out and said, "Sorry, our bad, we actually meant October 27", it wouldn't surprise me.

I hate to be a pessimist, but the whole Mango release has me jaded.

The wheres my phone says testing for the Arrive on Sprint but the Sprint official word is its coming today. Chill out! It's coming Today It may not get out today to every one but it will start today

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
waving.gif

welcome.gif

at&t.jpg

Ahh but that could mean over the next few hours the_fly6.

You have to be optimistic about these things LOL: ;)

That Mango is just about bursting out of there, i'm sure I saw it move! ;)

Nice addition to the Big Blue Death Star a Mango inside Kudos to your handiwork Wee Bear!

ryude

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
After spending nearly 2 months with RTM Mango, using this 7004 wp7 is horrible. It's like you never know how good Mango is until you don't have it anymore :(

flyeaglesfly

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
didn't even realize it was supposed to be coming today...glad i finally started ignoring all the news, what a nice surprise!

now i'll be wondering where it is...

anon(5324511)

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone anyplace gotten notified they have an update, not the dev phones either or pre-release phones or anything of that, just us normal run of the mill phone users...us everyday folk?

jblank

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Slow day at work so I have been scouring the web since about 7:00AM Eastern and haven't seen a single soul, not one, say they have gotten anything.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I didn't get my NoDo notification until 3PM EST, so maybe it's just taking a little while. Hopefully it's ready when I get home tonight.

jtshorns

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'm starting to become annoyed....why not release it at midnight....just like any other release date item? Now they're just assuring servers will b hammered when it does go live and there will b *****ing yet again over an update....carriers suck....

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

jblank

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'm starting to become annoyed....why not release it at midnight....just like any other release date item? Now they're just assuring servers will b hammered when it does go live and there will b *****ing yet again over an update....carriers suck....

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Or even do a damn staggered release where each time zone gets it at 9:00 AM or something. Again with this crap...the waiting, the drama, blah blah, just plan a release, set a time, coordinate, and push it out. DAMN!!!!!!

gameking

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Just saw on MobileTechWorld that the updates will be available on Zune approximately 1PM CST today. First I've seen an actual "time" tossed out.

tsaunders80

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Just saw on MobileTechWorld that the updates will be available on Zune approximately 1PM CST today. First I've seen an actual "time" tossed out.

Yeah Sprint says that's when it will happen. The problem is is that for everyone or is this release gong to be staggered and some will get it over the next few days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett