Do I have mango?

tsaunders80

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
So I tricked the phone to update and it says I have 7392.

I tried to hold down the back button and it doesn't show the multi-task card view. Am I missing something? Is there a list of how to setup all the options in Mango?

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
hello! this is my first post here (as you can see :p )

i don't mean to hijack this thread, but i guess i saw it relevant

i have a DVP which i rolled back to nodo from the mango beta
today i plugged in my DVP and got an update for 7403, then from there updated to 7720.68. is it possible that my zune picked up the leaked mango i had on my computer? or do i have the official version? considering a few days ago there was a blog post from dell saying the mango wasn't ready yet or something

i'm unlocked, on at&t

sorry if this post was a bit confusing! thanks!

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
hello! this is my first post here (as you can see :p )

i don't mean to hijack this thread, but i guess i saw it relevant

i have a DVP which i rolled back to nodo from the mango beta
today i plugged in my DVP and got an update for 7403, then from there updated to 7720.68. is it possible that my zune picked up the leaked mango i had on my computer? or do i have the official version? considering a few days ago there was a blog post from dell saying the mango wasn't ready yet or something

i'm unlocked, on at&t

sorry if this post was a bit confusing! thanks!

That's the official RTM. I had the leaked RTM installed and my phone still updated to the official RTM. Now waiting on Mango.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
so from what i read in your post, the official rtm and mango aren't the same thing?

Honestly, I'm not sure. All I know is that I had the leaked RTM Mango and it updated. When I looked under settings/about it was still the same OS version as I had before it updated. My guess it's just a clean up. Same clean up that everyone else got for being on Mango beta, like 7712.

EDIT: RTM is not the same as official Mango. Your OS version should say 7.5.xxxxxx instead of 7.1.xxxxxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans