Loving the new Facebook stuff but Facebook Chat does not seem to work MSN seems to work just fine though anyone had this? also in my settings Facebook says "Attention Required" yet I can still see all Facebook updates and such.
    09-27-2011 04:32 PM
    Loving the new Facebook stuff but Facebook Chat does not seem to work MSN seems to work just fine though anyone had this? also in my settings Facebook says "Attention Required" yet I can still see all Facebook updates and such.
    Did you turn it on in Messaging?
    09-27-2011 04:33 PM
    you might need to connect your FB to your Windows Live ID if you haven't done it yet
    09-27-2011 04:38 PM
    Yeah Facebook Chat is on just noticed after restarting my phone now my Twitter and LIVE say they can't update just giving me Error Code: 0

Edit:
    Seems since on Facebook.com on my PC I had always turned Chat off it was also disabled on my phone.
    Last edited by DarkSynopsis; 09-27-2011 at 04:47 PM.
    09-27-2011 04:39 PM
    Mines doing something similar instead I cant delete my fb integration and it says attention required when i sync it, i cant see any fb friends of chat when i appear offline too. kinda strange.
    09-27-2011 05:29 PM
    Maybe this will help: Enable Facebook Chat On Windows Phone 7 Mango [How To] | Redmond Pie

I had similar problems (attention req'd etc) when I first installed the beta, but following these steps solved it for me.
    09-27-2011 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD