Ok, so I have Mango, but I have a question.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I seen on WPcentral where a bunch of my currently installed apps have been "Mangoized." How come I have no received not one update from the Marketplace for any of these apps?

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I assume it is just lag with all the new people getting on to the Mango marketplace, either wait it out or force the updates individually.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Navigate to the app in the marketplace, click on it (it will say share at the bottom), back arrow, then click it again and it will say update.

vdubskey

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue. The force update trick using the back button doesn't seem to work. After looking at the version numbers on a couple different apps, its only showing NoDo apps. Maybe the market won't get updated until your carrier starts rolling out the update. I hope its just a bug tho. I'm on AT&T and had to force my update to get this mango goodness rolling, but no mango apps to try out. Lol.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
They generally update on their own. When I was running RTM and those updates to Mango hit the market, all I did was nothing. One day, I had notification of an update.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea I was thinking I'd see the full list of apps to be updated. I've had to go into the apps in Marketplace and back out to get the update to push.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I've been having to back out to get the update on the apps. Funny thing is the only app that doesn't update is WPCentral, go figure..

iCaptnSpaulding

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I noticed eBay have two versions in the marketplace - one NoDo and 1 Mango. No idea why they didn't just update but I uninstalled the old one and installed the Mango one and now have the scanner and new layout.

vdubskey

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Yea also seen ebay had 2 separate apps listed. So I'm ok with that one, I'm really just looking forward for the slacker update as it has background support now.

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I think it's just staggered. When we updated one of our apps to Mango, my brother got his marketplace notification 24 hours before me.

So maybe give it a few days and apps will start updating - if above workarounds have proven unsuccessful. (one can hope)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes