m.NFL.com does not work well on WP7

mock19

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but m.nfl.com barely functions on WP7. I have the HTC Arrive, I was hoping mango/IE9 fixed this but no luck. The picture at top of m.nfl.com screen never loads and leaves a large blank space, and the "more news" buttons don't work past page 1.

Any ideas?

win_splash

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Quite a few mobile sites don't recognize IE9 yet or have not been updated for IE9. Bing's mobile site is one of them, m.bing.com on IE9 looks nothing like it looks in iPhone or Android. Its a shame, I thought Bing would have updated their mobile site for WP by the time Mango was released. Google on the other hand has updated mobile Youtube and mobile Google for IE9.

Shobiz

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
This is a serious issue. I was hoping this would be OK since we don't have apps yet.

So the websites are responsible to test it out in IE9? m.nfl.com works perfect on my Palm Pre, yahoo too.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but m.nfl.com barely functions on WP7. I have the HTC Arrive, I was hoping mango/IE9 fixed this but no luck. The picture at top of m.nfl.com screen never loads and leaves a large blank space, and the "more news" buttons don't work past page 1.

Any ideas?

use m.nfl.com on your desktop browser. the 'more news' doesn't work past page 1 there, either. and on IE8, the top picture never displays.

anon(5329672)

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
On my focus m.nfl.com got better with IE9 but it's still limited.I can't go to the fantasy page and manage my team but at least now i can see news, stats, scores, etc. On the brightside the desktop version of nfl.com works great for me. But still we should be able to have full access to the mobile site. Somebody needs to get on that. QUICK.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb