Isn't the Me tile supposed to show notifications? Mine does not appear to do so.
    09-28-2011 06:49 PM
    Mine shows if someone responds to a facebook comment. Not sure what has to be done to make it work.
    09-28-2011 07:12 PM
    The back side of the tile will flip when there is a new FB reply or twitter mention. It will read something like "you have 2 new notifications".
    09-28-2011 07:16 PM
    Mine shows if someone responds to a facebook comment. Not sure what has to be done to make it work.
    Mine shows when someone likes a comment I made on their facebook also. pretty neat.
    09-28-2011 07:19 PM
    Not sure why mine isn't working.
    09-28-2011 07:45 PM
    Is your FB account sync'ed properly? I had to re-sync mine manually after I updated.
    09-28-2011 08:35 PM
    I tried that but it didn't make a difference.
    09-28-2011 08:37 PM
    What happens when you go to the notification tab inside of the Me tile? Does it show anything?
    09-28-2011 08:57 PM
    When I go to the notification tab it refreshes and I get my notifications.
    09-28-2011 09:01 PM
    Mine work. I also have features on people I put on live tiles as well as far as new messages or missed call
    09-28-2011 09:20 PM
    Does it get notifications if it's in battery saver mode?
    09-29-2011 07:11 AM
    I don't have battery saver turned on. I get notifications from the official Facebook app but not from the Me tile.
    09-29-2011 07:14 AM
    So, I finally did see a notification in the Me tile. I am wondering if this had to do with some people blocking 3rd party apps in their Facebook security. Looks like I can't remove the official Facebook app from my home screen yet:(
    09-29-2011 11:36 AM
    Did you use the Zune Trick to install Mango? Just wondering. I saw another thread recently where someone had had problems removing facebook.

Kalle

So, I finally did see a notification in the Me tile. I am wondering if this had to do with some people blocking 3rd party apps in their Facebook security. Looks like I can't remove the official Facebook app from my home screen yet:(
    09-29-2011 11:43 AM
    I did use the Zune trick. In order to remove the Facebook account from your phone I had to remove it from my Live.com profile, turn off facebook chat, and then remove the account from the phone. This didn't seem to have any effect though on the live tile.
    09-29-2011 12:06 PM
    Where do I get a Me tile?
    09-30-2011 03:27 PM
    Where do I get a Me tile?
    If you've lost your 'Me' tile uppercasemad pop into the people hub / all and then press your profile tile at the top. Once you are in your profile the pin icon is at the bottom.

That will place your 'Me' tile on the start screen. :)
    09-30-2011 03:31 PM
    Oh yay, thanks! :D I think what happened was when I first got my phone, I tried to "declutter" all the stuff I thought I wouldn't need. Now I keep trying to find everything again. :P
    09-30-2011 03:34 PM
    What happens when you go to the notification tab inside of the Me tile? Does it show anything?
    When your picture flips it will show the latest notification for example.

"Ramona commented on your picture"

If lots of people comments or tag you or whatever it will list a number and tells you some message. ( don't remember it word for word )
    09-30-2011 03:36 PM
    Oh yay, thanks! :D I think what happened was when I first got my phone, I tried to "declutter" all the stuff I thought I wouldn't need. Now I keep trying to find everything again. :P
    I done exctly the same when I first got my phone uppercasemad, then realised i wanted that, how the heck do I get it back ? LOL
    09-30-2011 03:36 PM
    The me tile is pretty impressive. Lots of information in a single place.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express
    09-30-2011 03:46 PM
    The me tile is pretty impressive. Lots of information in a single place.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express
    Indeed, my only quibble with it is if you run into a friend who doesn't allow 3rd party apps, you cannot open the notification from it.
    09-30-2011 03:53 PM
    I have a contact for myself on Google but how do i link that to the me tile? or is this a stupid question?
    10-01-2011 02:13 PM
    Hi, my ME tile only displays about half of my notifications. I have set up in FB to get notifications when a list of friends posts, and when I go onto FB, all notifications appear. However, only some people's appear on the ME tile. Is this due to those friends blocking 3rd party apps? I have been trying to figure this out for some time, and haven't been able to find any related posts. This would make sense though... Thanks!
    01-12-2012 04:07 PM
    Hi, my ME tile only displays about half of my notifications. I have set up in FB to get notifications when a list of friends posts, and when I go onto FB, all notifications appear. However, only some people's appear on the ME tile. Is this due to those friends blocking 3rd party apps? I have been trying to figure this out for some time, and haven't been able to find any related posts. This would make sense though... Thanks!
    Yes. It's due to the privacy settings your friends have on their Facebook.
    01-12-2012 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD