What I like best about mango

skywalker#WP

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
It's now two days since I updated my HD7 to mango and I must say I'm more than impressed! It's awesome!
It's difficult to say at the moment what I like best about mango because everytime I pick up my phone, I discover another cool feature.
At this moment, I really like the deep facebook and twitter integration into the os and the level of customisation I now have thanks to apps like Tiled Picture. Everytime I show off my WP7, my folks are all awed and now want get themselves one!
So what do you like best about mango?

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I am really liking the facebook integration. The Me hub showing notifications, facebook chat in messaging, I love it! I'm really impressed with local scout and bing vision. It seems like I discover neat things every day. I just put some ringtones from my droid on my trophy. Very neat.

incendy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Smooth scrolling!!! I have always been a fan of WP7 but the third party scrolling was a huge issue. They nailed it though, best in class now!

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
One thing that surprised me, was that on my friend group when I get a message, the live tile show it to me.

So I get once message on that tile, one on the message hub. I like it.