It's now two days since I updated my HD7 to mango and I must say I'm more than impressed! It's awesome!
    It's difficult to say at the moment what I like best about mango because everytime I pick up my phone, I discover another cool feature.
    At this moment, I really like the deep facebook and twitter integration into the os and the level of customisation I now have thanks to apps like Tiled Picture. Everytime I show off my WP7, my folks are all awed and now want get themselves one!
    So what do you like best about mango?
    09-29-2011 07:58 PM
    I am really liking the facebook integration. The Me hub showing notifications, facebook chat in messaging, I love it! I'm really impressed with local scout and bing vision. It seems like I discover neat things every day. I just put some ringtones from my droid on my trophy. Very neat.
    09-29-2011 08:08 PM
    Smooth scrolling!!! I have always been a fan of WP7 but the third party scrolling was a huge issue. They nailed it though, best in class now!
    09-30-2011 10:33 AM
    Holding down he back arrow to scroll all open apps is pretty cool. People hub is great too.
    10-02-2011 01:56 AM
    One thing that surprised me, was that on my friend group when I get a message, the live tile show it to me.

So I get once message on that tile, one on the message hub. I like it.
    10-02-2011 02:00 AM