My Sprint Arrive will not connect to my wireless router I have type in the correct SID but says it could not connect to the SIDD. I have several other devices that connect to it fine. It's a Netgear High Performance router never had any issues with their routers has anyone else been able to connect to a hidden wifi with their Arrive??? With the battery issue that the Arrives are having this might not be a bad thing.. :)
    10-02-2011 06:08 PM
    battery issue?? i dont see any issue with my battery.. today under my normal use (playing games on and off. texting, calling, surfing the web on and off.) the phone lasted 10 hours and will had 21% left of life.
    10-02-2011 08:12 PM
    My Sprint Arrive will not connect to my wireless router I have type in the correct SID but says it could not connect to the SIDD. I have several other devices that connect to it fine. It's a Netgear High Performance router never had any issues with their routers has anyone else been able to connect to a hidden wifi with their Arrive??? With the battery issue that the Arrives are having this might not be a bad thing.. :)
    My Arrive connects fine to my hidden network.
    10-02-2011 09:34 PM
    battery issue?? i dont see any issue with my battery.. today under my normal use (playing games on and off. texting, calling, surfing the web on and off.) the phone lasted 10 hours and will had 21% left of life.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...tm#post1572506
    10-02-2011 09:34 PM
    Ok mines working now SID is case sensitive on your device or it will not find it.. :)
    10-05-2011 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD