an App for streaming music from my Desktop

SingeDebile

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I believe I have seen a couple that let you access the cloud.. but i would really rather not mess with constantly uploading lots of music

there may also have been one that worked as long as you were connected over wifi

What I would like is to have have access to my home music library streaming from anywhere to my phone... does this exist? if not is it somehow not possible?

Thanks for the help! (this is the last big thing I would REALLY love to have on my phone)

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Tiversity and MyMedia WP7. 1st is free, second is $1.49. WP7 profile included with latest version of Tiversity, download, install on pc, get trail of app, enjoy your sweet tunes!!

SingeDebile

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
There is both an official Tvirsity App and the My Media App.. which would you reccomend? the Tvirsity is an extra dollar but if its better (considering how much I may end up using this) I am happy to pay it.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I actually didnt know there was an official app, there's a free version of the tversity app, you could try that and compare to the trial of Mymedia.

SingeDebile

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I just setup Tonido which does the same thing, not allot of features but if your looking for a free (both desktop side and app side) way of accessing all your media on your computer it sets up instantly and works ok. The App itself is a on the bare side with no mango support yet either... but for now I will be going to work in a min and I have all my music with me!

(Tversity is still syn'ing with my music library, so I will keep playing around with that later.. thanks again!)

SingeDebile

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm really excited about this!! Having access to everything on my computer (amazing!!).. I can even download pdf's to the phone... like my old motorcycle shop manual when I break down in the middle of no where.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos