Hi! New here, hope someone has info!

bern_nutz

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
First off, just want to say I've been browsing these forums a lot lately and really like the helpful, positive attitude! Looking forward to being part of the community :)

Now for the problem: I currently have an iPhone 3G (on its last legs Lol) with Bell, and am finally due for a hardware upgrade. Have been closely following both the exciting news about the Mango update and the release of the (disappointing) iPhone 4S and will admit I caught the Mango fever! However, went on the Bell Mobility website to check out the HTC HD7 again, all ready to take the plunge and WTH!!! it's gone! It was just there on Monday and now even doing a search for it comes out with "The product you requested is no longer available". They also were carrying the LG Optimus and that's gone too.

Hoping someone here who maybe works for Bell or something has some news or info? Is Bell now completely discontinuing WP7? I thought the new iPhone was disappointing! Lol

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
waving.gif

welcome.gif

One of the forum members works for Bell Boyardee. (se1fcr3ation)
You could try contacting him, i'm sure he could help you with some info.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/members/se1fcr3ation.htm

Welcome along to the forum. :)

bern_nutz

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
waving.gif

welcome.gif

One of the forum members works for Bell Boyardee. (se1fcr3ation)
You could try contacting him, i'm sure he could help you with some info.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/members/se1fcr3ation.htm

Welcome along to the forum. :)
Thanks for the info WeeBear! I'll give that a try. Seeing all the new Mango Phones announced recently but nothing yet for Canada is teasing enough, but seeing one of our major carriers possibly discontinuing WP7 is a major buzz kill! Lol My only hope is that they're making room for some new phones! :) (fingers crossed)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
sent you a msg :)

no new phones yet :( but im keeping an eye out .. i dont think BELL will stop ALL wp7 sell`s , but they are basically giving them away right now on dirt cheap plans so with that im not expecting ALLOT of new phones. :( but i could be wrong

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism