Just been having a little look at the Background Tasks section of settings in Mango, and was just wondering?

Is this the same as the Live Tile services. Does this mean we can micro manage the services and not end up with the situation of pre-mango (i.e. we hit our limit of tiles and recieve no further new ones until a hard reset?) Can't remember the limit was it 15?

Would like to think so! Was always very fussy about what I would allow update a live tile because of this?
    10-06-2011 09:18 AM
    Mango seams to have resolve the Live Tile issues or at least no one is talking about having issues after the update. Go enjoy your live tiles worry free MS has that resolved.
    10-06-2011 11:06 AM
    The limit has been raised. The background task section doesn't show you which apps are "live". Different services.
    Just been having a little look at the Background Tasks section of settings in Mango, and was just wondering?

Is this the same as the Live Tile services. Does this mean we can micro manage the services and not end up with the situation of pre-mango (i.e. we hit our limit of tiles and recieve no further new ones until a hard reset?) Can't remember the limit was it 15?

Would like to think so! Was always very fussy about what I would allow update a live tile because of this?
    10-06-2011 11:09 AM