As an ATT user I feel bad for you other carriers...

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
I really wish Verizon and Sprint users wanting a bigger WP selection would band together as show Verizon and Sprint that there's demand for it because, at this point, I'm pretty sure it's their fault for the lack of selection, not MS or any of the OEMs. MS did their job by supporting CDMA already and I doubt OEMs make phones hoping for a chance that a carrier might want it, so all that's left is the carriers. And, even though it's their fault for the lower sales numbers (by not providing enough selection), that's all the dummy big wigs get to see because not a lot of wheels get squeaky to them about it.

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Since 2005, I've been on all 4 major carriers.

I'm on AT&T now and have had absolutely no issues or complaints and have found customer service to be very responsive.

Sprint was by far and away the worst carrier experience I had. Replacing a broken phone with another broken refurb and then ANOTHER broken refurb, billing issues, you name it.

I'll probably stick with AT&T for a while, as I find Verizon to be lacking in the phone selection department (and I'm obviously not a Droid kind of guy)

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Since 2005, I've been on all 4 major carriers.

I'm on AT&T now and have had absolutely no issues or complaints and have found customer service to be very responsive.

Sprint was by far and away the worst carrier experience I had. Replacing a broken phone with another broken refurb and then ANOTHER broken refurb, billing issues, you name it.

I'll probably stick with AT&T for a while, as I find Verizon to be lacking in the phone selection department (and I'm obviously not a Droid kind of guy)

Same here (well, I've been on three of the four majors anyway), and I often wonder at people slamming AT&T. All of my own experiences with them from in-store to customer service have always been very positive and I have not intention of ever leaving them for the time being. I live in one of the more rural areas in East Texas and my reception never drops any lower than 3 bars in the house as opposed to my friends here on Verizon and have to keep a land line in their home due to poor to no reception. I know the service areas and reception are all up to where you live, but still, I would think the overall customer service experience would be pretty universal. Or maybe I've just been lucky. Who knows?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs