Sprint/Mango/When?

UCFgrad05

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
So, I think I may just be an unlucky one who is still waiting/cannot get the forced update to work.

I have an Arrive (which I love, sorta wish it didn't have the keyboard and that's the main reason why I got it, haha)..

I plug it into Zune every morning and every night and no upgrade available. However, Sprint has the information on their site that the update was available Sept 27.

Just curious if there is something on my end I may need to do (except for the force) or if I still just have to be patient.

I updated Zune as well, so that isn't the issue.
Just curious, not upset or anything -- still love the phone.

Thanks!

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
So, I think I may just be an unlucky one who is still waiting/cannot get the forced update to work.

I have an Arrive (which I love, sorta wish it didn't have the keyboard and that's the main reason why I got it, haha)..

I plug it into Zune every morning and every night and no upgrade available. However, Sprint has the information on their site that the update was available Sept 27.

Just curious if there is something on my end I may need to do (except for the force) or if I still just have to be patient.

I updated Zune as well, so that isn't the issue.
Just curious, not upset or anything -- still love the phone.

Thanks!

Just cause the site says it is available does not mean it is being pushed to you. Right now MS has opened the pipe to 50% of its global customers, in week 2 of a staged rollout of Mango. Ramping up to 50% a week after release is pretty quick so I would think it won't be too much longer before it hit everyone, so yes patience is all you need.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
its all about where MS put YOU in the queue

why dont you just do the force update?? all it does is kick you to the FRONT of the queue

EDIT: never mind , dint notice that it didnt work for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb