Really surprised at this tbh, and of the 500 features I really thought it would be here. I'm not sure if its an OS issue or Hotmail service - so maybe it will come without an update? but...

Why can we still not flag hotmail messages? The function is online and has been for years has it not?

When I came to WP7 from Android I went the whole hog - switching back to hotmail as my primary address - really hoping that this would provide the perfect environment, but turns out I would have been better sticking with Gmail.

I can live without the labels... but no flags either? This one is going on the suggestions page - if it isn't there already. Anyone know the reason why? Surely it can't be that hard to implement.
    10-08-2011 09:00 AM
    Ditto. What's even more amazing is that Gmail DOES have flagging. Figure that one out.
    10-11-2011 10:14 AM
    I was surprised at this too. It's the one thing holding me back from switching from Gmail. At least with Gmail you can kind of star things.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express
    10-11-2011 10:50 AM
    Since it seems to be so important you, why not just continue using your gmail?????
    Last edited by WayneDiesel34; 10-11-2011 at 11:00 AM.
    10-11-2011 10:55 AM
    It may be silly, but I'm wondering if they accidentally put flagging in Gmail instead of Hotmail... cuz flagging a gmail on your phone does absolutely nothing to Gmail on the website.
    10-11-2011 11:19 AM