Features missing in my Mango update

tmorningstar

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I updated my phone and I am missing several features. For example Local Scout isn't there. There are a few other things missing as well. How do I go about fixing this? Thanks!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Try setting your region & language to English United States for your browser and search language and see if you get any more features tmorningstar.

Settings / Region & Language / Browser & Search Language (Right at bottom change it to English United States)

Just incase local scout isn't available in your country. :)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
You know local scout is not in your app list you have to open Bing search to see it. From there you can pin it to the start screen.

tmorningstar

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes I know that Local Scout is not an app. But there are other additions missing as well. I'll do the suggestions above but let's just say I have to restore my phone to a previous version to re-install Mango, how would I go about doing that?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Yes I know that Local Scout is not an app. But there are other additions missing as well. I'll do the suggestions above but let's just say I have to restore my phone to a previous version to re-install Mango, how would I go about doing that?

You'll see the option under settings/phone in Zune. I don't know if you want to go to that extreme.

What are the other features you are missing?

SirHaxalot

May 7, 2011
www.wp7board.com
The problem with local scout is that even if you change the region setting it will probably not work anyway, simply because Bing wont find any results outside of the supported countries.

Local scout is awesome and I really hope that they'll extend the amount of countries that support it in the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire