PC Mag 30 days with mango.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Glad to see that he can recognize that Mango is a great OS while not overplaying the fact that it isn't as 100% perfect as people expect it to be. In fact, I can't think of any "perfect" operating systems. It's as they say, the grass is always greener on the other side, but I assure you that no matter what OS you use you're gonna find something you don't like about it.

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
what an idiot! in the end he decided to stay with iPhony.

I think he decided to stay with the system that he already had a large investment in. This is a problem every new system/service encounters, and Apple is masterful at locking you in.
This was a pretty good review, hope it sways a few of their readers, it also makes me wonder if one or two knock you on your butt features or specs might push more people into making the wp leap.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
we're all going to get locked into the marketplace of our choice, to a degree. If you buy any apps or use any of the integrated services like Live, we're kind of locked into Windows Phone.

velvetelvis

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
what an idiot! in the end he decided to stay with iPhony.

really? an idiot because he choose something that you wouldnt? something he already had invested time and money into? i dont think thats being an idiot. thats being practicle. i commend him for acknowledging a good system when he uses it. i really enjoyed the articles and found them to be pretty much on the spot.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Are there any programs that can convert apple media to WP? All of my movies came over, but only about 3/4 of my music.

Sent from my non mindless sheep iphone Samsung Focus using Board Express

theman60099

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I think he decided to stay with the system that he already had a large investment in. This is a problem every new system/service encounters, and Apple is masterful at locking you in.
This was a pretty good review, hope it sways a few of their readers, it also makes me wonder if one or two knock you on your butt features or specs might push more people into making the wp leap.
velvetelvis said:
really? an idiot because he choose something that you wouldnt? something he already had invested time and money into? i dont think thats being an idiot. thats being practicle. i commend him for acknowledging a good system when he uses it. i really enjoyed the articles and found them to be pretty much on the spot.
he didn't have to say that tho.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I liked the articles. I wish he would have switched but I understand why he stayed with Apple. The app investments and ecosystem are hard to walk away from. Hopefully Microsoft can have a phone tablet PC Xbox ecosystem like that pretty soon.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I liked the articles. I wish he would have switched but I understand why he stayed with Apple. The app investments and ecosystem are hard to walk away from. Hopefully Microsoft can have a phone tablet PC Xbox ecosystem like that pretty soon.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

I'd love to swap my android tab for a win 8 tab!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99