Dial pad

ikkf

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there some way to set the phone app so that it automatically brings up the dial pad instead of the stupid call history?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Is there some way to set the phone app so that it automatically brings up the dial pad instead of the stupid call history?
No. It's on the same screen anyway. Only 1 more press. :)

You could always try the app 'Big Dialer' and pin it to your home screen ikkf. :)

(Not really any faster as you have to access contacts if you don't dial manually)

If you do a search in the marketplace for 'Dial' there's a few pads and speed diallers.

Last edited:

ikkf

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Weebear I'll check out Big Dialer. The thing I hate most about the default is if I open the phone in front of people they can see my call history in big bold letters right there. Sometimes embarrassing ;-O

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Weebear I'll check out Big Dialer. The thing I hate most about the default is if I open the phone in front of people they can see my call history in big bold letters right there. Sometimes embarrassing ;-O
There's a new app out that looks pretty cool that you may like ikkf.

7Dialer.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/apps/4104a8a1-0275-4099-a918-93cdd122ba74

Unfortunately it's not free, but you may like to have a go with the trial, lots of nice customisable settings.

A free ad supported version will also available soon.

Their Website

http://jdbp.mobi/7Dialer/

Have fun if you give it a try. :)

Last edited:

techprincesse

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
There's a free app called Phone Dialer that I really like. It pulls from your contacts as you spell names with the numbers and the dialpad is right on the same screen at the bottom. This is exactly how my Palm phones all work so I like this one. I wish the call button was bigger but it still works better then default option.

I have it pinned right next to the phone icon on my Arrive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss