Making Playlists On The Phone In Mango?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I know this was touted as one of the features in Mango i tried toying around with this and couldnt figure it out. I can start a playlist on the phone in mango, but the problem is after that one song, i cant figure out how u add more songs to that playlist has anyone had any success figuring this out?

Tee

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I know this was touted as one of the features in Mango i tried toying around with this and couldnt figure it out. I can start a playlist on the phone in mango, but the problem is after that one song, i cant figure out how u add more songs to that playlist has anyone had any success figuring this out?

tap and hold on a song in the music catalog, a menu will come up let you "add song to playlist"

remember to save playlist in the "now playing", else it won't be saved.

species5618

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
tap and hold on a song in the music catalog, a menu will come up let you "add song to playlist"

remember to save playlist in the "now playing", else it won't be saved.

Hmm... did work for me :(. Only options were:

add to now playig
play smart dj mix
pin to start
delete

kevynpm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
You can tap-and-hold a song in your collection and choose "add to now playing." Repeat this process for other songs you want in your playlist. Then, from the now playing screen (the main music player screen), pull up the menu at the bottom and choose "save playlist." I don't have my phone in front of me, so if you don't see the "save playlist" option there, then just tap the playlist area under the album art on the now playing screen, and the menu option will be on that screen.

Make sense?

species5618

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok, how do you add a song to an existing playlist?

Not sure whether that's the right way, but first play the playlist, then click a song and "Add to Now Playing", then save the Now Playing to a playlist. You can use the same name, which would replace the old one, thus adding a new song.

jake69

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Not sure whether that's the right way, but first play the playlist, then click a song and "Add to Now Playing", then save the Now Playing to a playlist. You can use the same name, which would replace the old one, thus adding a new song.

You don't need to play the playlist first before doing the adding. You could just play a song and click add to playlist...the problem is you have to type in the playlist name...they don't have the existing playlist listed so you can just select it.

species5618

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
You don't need to play the playlist first before doing the adding. You could just play a song and click add to playlist...the problem is you have to type in the playlist name...they don't have the existing playlist listed so you can just select it.

Yes, one typo and you got another playlist. Very convoluted process for no apparent reasons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12