Battery life problems.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I was enjoy my mango phone yesterday downloading a bunch of apps when my phone turn off. Just out of the wild, not even a good bye message so I assume I was being too hard to it. I connected the phone to the AC adaptor and a battery with a red bar appear ( I assumed it was really really dead ).

Anyway today I was at college and leave it at 77%. Took a classes and a picture and then just push the phone hard doing lots of browsing and multitasking out of whatzoo ( chatting, facebooking, 2 tabs opened, downloading updates, youtube videos ) and it was fine. After 2 hours I decided to skip last classes and get home, I used bing vision to check a tag and got the warning message. 2 percent battery left. I was in shock because I swear the phone wasn't as low and it was only like 4 hours of use.

Anyway I connected now and it jumped to 27%. Somethings off =(

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Probably just lost it's callibration of the battery indicator.

Completely drain the battery and do a full charge using mains adaptor and you'll probably find out it's fine again. Don't use the phone while it's charging if at all possible.

:)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Dang screwed up the last part.

Damn Windows phone just tempting to use it every second of the day. I can't help it, Mango its a too derricious.

Human_centipad_pic_16.JPG

Last edited:

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
What WeeBear said. Sometimes you may have to do it twice. I initially had that problem on my Pre 2. Did a complete drain 2 times and never had a problem after that.

We can send space ships to other planets but can't get a battery to work correctly. What is wrong with the world today?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster