Best weather app ? (Poll)

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
What is the best weather app in you guys opinion?
Im having difficulty choosing the main weather app to pin on my start screen since i have too many weather app installed and they take up storage too :/
Please vote in the poll!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I have all the biggies installed, no need for that I know, but i like weather apps LOL

Faves are Accuweather, Weather Duck and The Weather Channel. :)

Oh and Weather Bug Too, damn, i seem to like them all LOL

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Weatherduck has some nice colors to choose from, but the info aint accurate for my area ): Quite like weatherlive for its metro and simple app :)

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I like the weather channel the best it has the option to share weather to Facebook and has live tile that shows current conditions and flips to show a map of the current conditions

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I like the weather channel app the best it lets you share current conditions to Facebook and has a live tile that flips and shows u a map of current conditions as well

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I have all the biggies installed, no need for that I know, but i like weather apps LOL

Faves are Accuweather, Weather Duck and The Weather Channel. :)

Oh and Weather Bug Too, damn, i seem to like them all LOL

Do you actually need weather apps in Scotland? You mean it isn't always cloudy, rainy and cold?

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Right now I'd say weatherlive is my favorite, but World Weather has a complete redesign coming out soon that should be amazing when it hits the marketplace. I'd also put weatherman up there, some of the live tile designs of that app are really great.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I never give it a second thought until someone mentions it threed61, but it does have some of the most breathtaking scenery i've ever seen.

scenic scotland - Bing Images

Right on your doorstep too. :)

(Not to mention Nessie & Hogwarts LOL)

Glenfinnan Viaduct (featured a few times in Harry Potter movies)

Glenfinnan-Railway_1722558i.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3