Just Noticed...

WPGenius

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
This can be thrown down into the xbox live thread, but i just noticed that whenever you shake your phone, your avatar character falls to the ground...its QUITE funny...i thought that was a neat little easter egg by microsoft

Reactions: ikkf

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
It happened before, also if you poke your avatar too much he punches the screen. Though I haven't being able to make that one work.

Reactions: ikkf

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
This can be thrown down into the xbox live thread, but i just noticed that whenever you shake your phone, your avatar character falls to the ground...its QUITE funny...i thought that was a neat little easter egg by microsoft
welcome.gif

Try moving to the screen with your friends and messages tile on it and ignore your avatar. (You might have to keep touching the screen to stop it locking too quickly)

He will sneek off in an amusing way, also start up some music in zune and keep it playing, then load up your avatar and he'll have a little dance to himself. (Play music before you load up games hub)

And as you know shake your phone and he falls down, shake it 3 times and he gets annoyed and stamps his foot and breaks your screen. He will also drag your menu off the screen too.

Sorry if you already knew about these little goodies but loads of users don't.

I never tire of these things lol

Oh and welcome along to WPC WPGenius. :)

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just popped up a few videos showing the avatar menu pull, sneaking off, cracking screen and dancing.
(You can just about make out the cracked screen)

Menu Pull & Screen Crack

Menu Pull - YouTube

Sneaking Away (please note he has his Windows Phone) LOL

Sneaking - YouTube

Dancing

Dance - YouTube

Excuse the awful quality, but my trashy webcam refuses to focus on anything closer than 3 miles. :(

Just thought that anyone who hasn't yet got a WP7 (Why not?) would like to see what we're talking about. :)

Last edited:

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Woah! I was just trying out some of these tricks and then I put my phone down to do something else real fast and when I looked back at my phone my avatar was holding a WP7 device! It was touching it and playing around with it.

LOL! Never seen that before!

EDIT: I see in your second video Bear that it shows this too! I was just surprised because my avatar prop is supposed to be a hockey stick and it plays around with a puck lol.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well mine isn't lol. So that's why it surprised me. :p

EDIT: Where do I go to get the WP7 prop?
It was available free in the US marketplace many months ago. (Very neat dashboard ad too i might add, your actual avatar jumped into the ad panel to get the phone)

It was never made available in the UK, but a lovely, fantastic, gorgeous, super kind, (can I stop now?) WPC member donated me a spare code for it.

There was a similar promotional prop (WP7) that you could get with beards n beaks too.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
It was available free in the US marketplace many months ago. (Very neat dashboard ad too i might add, your actual avatar jumped into the ad panel)

It was never made available in the UK, and a lovely, fantastic, gorgeous, super kind, (can I stop now?) WPC member donated me a spare code for it.

Well I am in the US so I guess I will just search for it. It's probably under life style or something.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
It was in spotlight and it was the female who deals with WP7 app reviews, sorry I can't remeber her name TaliZora.

I managed to get it on my US account. (I have this so i can see what i'm missing here in the UK LOL)

Hope you can still get it OK. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just found the info TaliZora. (Sorry i was wrong about Spotlight, forgive me)

Free Windows 7 Phone Avatar Prop Info:

•On the Xbox 360, switch to the Inside Xbox section of the dashboard.
• Once there find the tile that reads: “Get a free Windows Phone for your avatar.” It will also state your avatar is the special guest on Hot Apps with Laura Foy (it’s marked as an Advertisement).
•Watch the video and then you’ll see a zoomed-in view of a Windows Phone. Navigate the cursor to the “Keep the phone!” tile. Click it and download the avatar prop.

How To Get It Video

http://youtu.be/KeTufIVOoH0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett