you guys not tired of complaining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
ever sints mango came out a couple weeks ago.... ALL the threads are freaking complaints..

WP needs this , WP needs that, wp wp,wp,wp,wp forgot this , wp STFU! and move on or accept it.

they made a web site SPECIFICLY FOR YOUR complaints!!: www.playxbla.com

-How bout them new games coming out :)

-New phones :)

-New efforts by MS ,Samsung , Nokia for advertising :)

-MS doing MORE then any other OS for DEV (dev support ) ( even Iphone Dev asking apple to be more like MS ) :)

-MS actually taking our advice for change!! compare to Apple who says ..*u get what we give you*. :)

-How bout the 500 NEW FEATURE we got?? but no lets complain about the ONE feature you dint get..... :)

:) :) :) :) Im pretty sure the good OUTWEIGH the bad…… :) :) :) :)

if not try an Iphone or an Android :)

Last edited:
Reactions: theman60099

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I agree, everyone tries to compare it to other OS phones. Each OS has there own positives and negatives. There is not one perfect phone or everyone would have it. If you like Mango great! If not like the person above said, move on.

If you enjoy Xbox, Facebook, Skype, and use a Windows 7 Computer with Office Docs then you will probably be pretty happy with WP7

If you use Google products (gmail, docs, google +, etc) and enjoy being able to upload just about whatever you want from a computer to your phone then use Android.

If you want the best gaming on cell phones and use a Mac or iPad then use a iPhone.

Each person is different, its just about what works best for you. I myself love to game a lot (xbox), so thats why I am torn between a iPhone and a WP7. As much as I love WP7, the games and prices are just not there...yet. Hopefully it will get more products and the WP7 rises

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
sure ok im in a VERY BAD MOOD and all i notice is the negative.... but honestly

im MORE happy with my WP7 then i have EVER been with ANY OTHER PHONE in my life!!!

its its frustrating to just see complaints every second tread

-how MS screw up
-will wp7 die
-Dissapointed again in Carriers and WP7

-crapped on again by xbox live

CRAPED on your self for buying a phone that dint fit your needs!!!!

the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...................

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
While some complaints can be a bit silly, getting frustrated over people's complaints is a bit much, don't you think? I see no point in creating a thread just to tell people to STFU.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
While some complaints can be a bit silly, getting frustrated over people's complaints is a bit much, don't you think? I see no point in creating a thread just to tell people to STFU.

yeap just as useless as your comment :) accept mine was a thread instead of a post.

theman60099

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
about time someone feels the same way I do. on XDA it's really bad over there with this and just general bashing and the mods don't do anything about it. I've seen complaints over a progress bar, over how this mobile site renders fonts, lack of stop button etc.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
haha, I was going to complain about making a complaint thread but you do have a point, there's more complaining than excitement. I guess that shows how much MS still lives in the shadow of iOS and Android. There's a whole lotta good stuff in Mango but the thing people concentrate on the most are Mango's shortcomings in comparison to iOS/Android.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
There is a ton of good in wp7. I do not think anyone doubts that. How many threads have you satisfied people posted talking about the great features you like and how you use them to make your life simpler. Let me go check the threads.

Not a single thread in the WP7 OS discussion forum page1. Not a single one. There are some comparison threads. How to make a phone update to mango and a few reviews posted. So it may seem like every other thread is a complaint because none of the pundits are posting appreciation threads. I do not mean "Thank you MS for this wonderful mobile OS." threads either. Some with real content. Get on it. Its half your guys fault.

theman60099

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
There is a ton of good in wp7. I do not think anyone doubts that. How many threads have you satisfied people posted talking about the great features you like and how you use them to make your life simpler. Let me go check the threads.

Not a single thread in the WP7 OS discussion forum page1. Not a single one. There are some comparison threads. How to make a phone update to mango and a few reviews posted. So it may seem like every other thread is a complaint because none of the pundits are posting appreciation threads. I do not mean "Thank you MS for this wonderful mobile OS." threads either. Some with real content. Get on it. Its half your guys fault.

and if we did that I'm sure those cavern?colas will go in and derail those threads too.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Let me throw this out for the board...

Do you think that the complaints have an ulterior movtive? Do you think the complaints are purposely done to bring negative light to the OS?

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Its much easier to criticize than to compliment. Especially in a non-contact communication context such as posting on a forum. The most compliment you see here is a like or thanks. When someone complains on here its probably because they have been annoyed with something for a while and finally decided to let it out and vent on a public forum where its allowed. I did not read the by laws of this site, so just assuming its allowed. If the same user uses another feature with no problems and it allows him to conduct his day with no annoyances, then it pretty much slips his mind as its intuitive for him and requires no conscious thought.

EDIT: My biggest and most important complaint is that the Titan is still not available at my ATT Store. My dad and brother just picked up their 4S phones today.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. If something works, then oh well, it's suppose to work. But if it fails, rant rant rant. Just human nature.
Its much easier to criticize than to compliment. Especially in a non-contact communication context such as posting on a forum. The most compliment you see here is a like or thanks. When someone complains on here its probably because they have been annoyed with something for a while and finally decided to let it out and vent on a public forum where its allowed. I did not read the by laws of this site, so just assuming its allowed. If the same user uses another feature with no problems and it allows him to conduct his day with no annoyances, then it pretty much slips his mind as its intuitive for him and requires no conscious thought.

EDIT: My biggest and most important complaint is that the Titan is still not available at my ATT Store. My dad and brother just picked up their 4S phones today.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

species5618

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Nobody would even be here for more than a couple of days if they don't generally like wp7. So what's the deal here? should I say something nice about wp7 and everybody just nods along and congratulate each other for making smart purchases?

Well, here we go. One thing I like about wp7 is how that little arrow turns when swiping from home screen to app menu. Totally useless, but I appreciate the fact that developers paid attention to details and it does not impact performance. That's what I like about wp7. Elegant and smooth throughout.

Now I got that out of my system, can I got back to complaining? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786