Don't like wasps? Get a WP7 phone

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
This is obviously a bit lacking for a scientific test, but I was stood outside a shop today waiting for my wife, and there were two other guys stood nearby. We were all checking our phones. They had Android phones, and both got pestered by a wasp. It didn't come near me!

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Maybe they were looking for cool apps. That's right I went there :p

Edit: I'm a little cranky today because of the lack of cool Nokia phones or Samsung Focus S.

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Maybe they were looking for cool apps. That's right I went there :p

Edit: I'm a little cranky today because of the lack of cool Nokia phones or Samsung Focus S.

Relax brow its apple season. Once the mindless apple drones get done with there days in the sun we will get ours. Us carriers aren't going to do anything to shake the apple tree. Its almost over.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Why is there so much hate for Apple here? I get that you don't like the phone but there's no need to bash the people that do. It's personal preference, nothing more.

U_um this is Windows Phone Central isn't it? I don't hate anybody but I don't have any love for "The Machine" that is Apple. We have a forums for iPhone lovers TIPB is a great place to share the iPhone love.

Plus only WP7 can fight off the deadly swarms of Wasp that are plaguing the US.

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Wasps are one of nature's worst creatures. There are lots of species of parasitic wasps who's only function is to parasitize other insects/spiders to just start the cycle over again... God I hate insects.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss