People Hub/ FB chat

Pr01efeed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My question is: Is their a way to see (WITHOUT going into the official fb application) from the people hub who is currently online in Facebook. As it is now you can go there and see posts and what not, but their is no way of knowing who is online to chat to. the only way to do so is go to that specific contact, start a "thread" and then have it tell you their offline, or by going to the FB app (which imho defeats the ENTIRE purpose of facebook integration with the chat feature integrated lol).

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

If you hit your 'Me' tile and pan to 'Online' you can see who's online on Facebook in there. You can also set your own status to Available, busy etc Pr01efeed.

Make sure you have Facebook chat enabled im messaging settings of course. :)

Pr01efeed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
thank you for a speedy reply, i hit my "me" tile and i panned, but with no results. the top says Profile, Notifications, and What's new. No "online" section. Could this be because i also have a twitter account and twitter doesnt use chat or track who is "online?"

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Im sorry Pr01efeed i meant the messaging tile, forgive me. (Not the 'Me' tile) :)

You should have threads and online in there.

In threads hit the ... at the bottom then settings and make sure facebook chat is enabled. :)

Hope that makes sense.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
aww thank you very much, sorry for having to ask. but Thank you again VERY much, just made me very happy :)
You're very welcome but it doesn't help when someone tells you the wrong thing LOL

Don't apologise, this is the place where we all try to help each other, we all started new to WP7 at one time.

Hope all is well now for you with facebook chat Pr01efeed. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99