sound quality Bluetooth to radio

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a lot of music options on my hd7. Last.fm, Zune pass, my music and etc. When I use the auxiliary port it sounds like crap. I gotta be fair it sounded like crap with my iPhone and BlackBerry too. I was wanting to know if I get a radio with Bluetooth and connect with my phone does it sound better than the auxiliary port? Is it as clear as the radio or cd?

Thanks for any and all help

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
does anybody use there wp7 phone for music? if so do you use it with bluetooth in your car? if so hows the sound quality?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
If by auxiliary port, you mean the headphone jack, then no, Bluetooth will probably not sound as good as connecting directly to the jack. What are you plugging into it. The better the headphones/speakers, the better the sound. Personally, my Jabra BT headphones sound as good good as anything else I have tried.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I actually use a two year old Moto hands-free Bluetooth device which transmits to my FM receiver. Pretty archaic, but sounds just as good as the radio! I'm a cheapskate, so I'm content until it's my turn for a new vehicle and use Ford's SYNC.

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express

LinT

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I just got an HD7 and synced it up with my car (Ford SYNC). Playing music via BT sounds OK. The quality is fine (no static) but it doesnt sound as "full" as using BT with my old phone (palm pre). Still, its more than acceptable and i'd have no problems using it, but I'll stick with a flash drive. (it does read and allow me to dictate text messages though... thats pretty freakn cool!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire