what phone should i get?

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
as they said i would recommend you to wait after 26 oct. if you find something you like about nokia get it else go for titan and congratulation

as for me i'll be getting nokia wp7 when they are available here to support nokia

Last edited:

sdchris

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It would be nice if they would give the early adopters an option to early upgrade to a new phone. After all, we did beta test this platform the last year. If they don't, then I'll just wait until November 2012. There's no sense in giving microsoft more money so that we can beta test skype and other features.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Nokia's won't be available in the US till at least mid (closer to late) first quarter. If you can wait that long then ok. Otherwise, get the Titan or pickup a Gen1 for under $100 on eBay and use it till you can make a long term decision. Can always sell it for at least half of that.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Don't rule out the Focus Flash. It has the same size processor as the S. I am seriously considering it. 4.3" screen may be too big for me. Just wait to see how they look and feel in your hand.

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Wait for the Nokia announcement this Wednesday. I have a feeling their phones will be tough to beat in all aspects. The only thing holding you back will be waiting for the phone's availability.

justinB2

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
We should wait for the nokia announcement. And I will buy nokia wp7 for the next time. But don?t know whether I could buy one very soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte