OFFICIAL Nokia World 2011 Thread.

benjiprice

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Looks like I'm getting a month-to-month contract for my Focus next month until Nokia hits the US. I feel like I would kick myself if I go with a non-Nokia phone now. The apps it comes with just seem amazing compared to the Samsung or HTC apps.

What are the different apps?
Nokia Music
Nokia Maps
ESPN Sports Hub

Any others?

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm somewhat partial to the blue myself. Nice to see some WP handsets with a bit of color for a change. I think people get kind of fatigued with the basic black all around.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes the 710 is hideous in my eyes too, but no doubt some will think it's gorgeous LOL

Someone said my Omnia 7 was hideous because its was so square, that's what i loved about it when we first met. :)

Still haven't seen a phone i like as much as it's design yet.

But as you know, it's all subjective.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Woke up early to see some Nokia goodness. I should have stayed in bed. I guess they didn't have have ACE up their sleeve.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I was a bit underwhelmed by the Keynote address. I'm glad that they streamed it, but everyone except for Elop himself need public speaking classes. Annoying.

I like the devices. They are just not what as amazing as we were all expecting. The 800 would certainly fulfill my needs at this point, but by the time it gets to the 'States I hope they have a replacement.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I was a bit underwhelmed by the Keynote address. I'm glad that they streamed it, but everyone except for Elop himself need public speaking classes. Annoying.

I like the devices. They are just not what as amazing as we were all expecting. The 800 would certainly fulfill my needs at this point, but by the time it gets to the 'States I hope they have a replacement.
I agree, they were rather bad, the part where the guy asked for some applause because he thought he deserved it, made me cringe.

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
0BuTx.jpg

i love the colors of the phone

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
It looks like a Fisher Price. Sorry but that's what it reminds me of. :)

i don't know what fisher Price is but i would get it for my self or my sister or gift for any member of my family

but between this and the 800 i would get the 800 blue version when it reach here which they will in the middle of 2012 rofl

when will joe comes to the stage i want to know if there is something new toward wp7

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Fisher Price make plastic kids toys torchxit.

It's all subjective as I said earlier. You like, you buy. :)
:straight:
they are marketing the youth if don't like youth then i guess you are old man :D
even im 27 i would get it :cool: but still my eyes still on the 800 blue version with monster headphones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion