So when you follow a new twitter account

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Does it show up automatically in your contacts? Added a new WP7 site's twitter account and manually synced my Live account but its not showing up. Anyone tried this? The new account shows up in my feed but no contact. Just wondering if I have to delete and readd my twitter account.

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Each time I have followed a new Twitter account, I have had to delete my twitter account, restart my phone and then re-add/sync my Twitter account for it to show up in my People Hub. As far as my experience goes, they don't automatically get added.
One of my few complaints with Mango...

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Each time I have followed a new Twitter account, I have had to delete my twitter account, restart my phone and then re-add/sync my Twitter account for it to show up in my People Hub. As far as my experience goes, they don't automatically get added.
One of my few complaints with Mango...

I used to do that. In the past, as you said, it doesn't add. I'll usually wait a day, if not, then I'll just delete and add my account. But lately, it seems to be doing fine on it's own.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I used to do that. In the past, as you said, it doesn't add. I'll usually wait a day, if not, then I'll just delete and add my account. But lately, it seems to be doing fine on it's own.

Thanks, i'll see if it does come up by itself. How long of a wait are you seeing now?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
None of my twitter people show in my contacts. But if I do a link of two contact, I see them listed. Strange.

**edit** It was set to having Twitter filtered out.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Let me add someone right now and I'll get back to you.

Just noticed the new contact has shown up, so looks like it takes quite a few hours but does eventually show up. A bit clumsy, most people would assume there was something wrong.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Checked this morning, and it finally appeared on my contact list. You're right it is a bit clumsy and isn't acceptable. This, along with the Twitter groups not updating regurlary, makes for a very cumbersome twitter integration.

Would you guys and anyone else who is experiencing this problem join me in letting @WinPhoneSupport know?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Checked this morning, and it finally appeared on my contact list. You're right it is a bit clumsy and isn't acceptable. This, along with the Twitter groups not updating regurlary, makes for a very cumbersome twitter integration.

Would you guys and anyone else who is experiencing this problem join me in letting @WinPhoneSupport know?

Done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss