Hi everyone, first time poster here.

I was just wondering if anyone knew if any of the New Windows Phones are coming to Canada, I see the Titan and I love it I am hoping Rogers is able to support it however I have not heard any news on this, meanwhile many other countries have been posted saying they are getting on or the other. Any information would be great! Thank you.
    10-25-2011 09:33 AM
    I have the exact same question. I don't think anything is slated to come to Canada at all this year. It's such a shame since we're in the top 5 countries that this platform has presence in. I'm so pissed off.
    11-04-2011 09:14 PM
    Might be getting a iPhone 4s because of it.
    11-05-2011 06:59 PM
    We don't usually get THAT shafted. I'm guessing we'll see all the new phones early next year here. There's always WP8 too.

If that's to long a wait for you, why not buy another phone? There's no point in waiting. Phones get major updates ever half a year to every year. If you keep waiting on something, you'll never buy a phone. Just commit to something. There are plenty of great, future proof dual-core phones available in Canada.
    11-06-2011 02:47 PM
    Wait for Monday's roll out in New York, since I think that is the delay. I was talking to a TBooth manager in the area, who told me that slew of new phones would be out before Christmas. Take that any way you will.
    11-06-2011 02:52 PM
    I do hope they announce something soon. I really want a Nokia phone as I really love WP7 OS but my LG Quantumn is getting a little beat up.
    11-06-2011 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD