Thinking about getting the HD7

DroBoy

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a N1 and thinking about buying a used HD7 on ebay. I don't think Nokia is going release a WP until next year so I was thinking of just buying the HD7 to hold me down. I really wanna play with WP and tired of android. What do you think? Do you think Nokia will have a phone in the U.S by end of the year?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
From what I'm hearing in thanking it will be next year before Nokia hits the US. I went down to the AT&T store last Sunday and got me a HD7S to hold me over till the next wave is out. I like this phone I was in a hurry to get away from Sprint so the HD7 was the rite choice for me. I honestly think it will be at leas another couple of weeks before we even see the Titan. The sammies will probably be another month

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
The HD7 is a nice device if you can find one for a good price I would say go for it. Otherwise your probably going to be waiting for a while especially if your waiting for Nokia

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
TBH I don't think T-Mo will get a WP7 Nokia device. That's why I'm prepaid and just saving my money until I can get one

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Get a dvp instead. Cost more, and definitely worth it. I regret getting the hd7.

I have an android device as well, and find I use it more than my WP device... Ymmv. Everything gets boring sooner or later.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Eh @ DVP. The problems (with the one with larger storage) that come with that are too widely reported for someone to even consider let alone the fact that Dell/Microsoft all but stopped supporting this device (is there a release of Mango scheduled for it?). IMO the HD7 would be just fine

LinT

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I just got a free HD7 form TMobile (2year contract) and the phone is awesome! I dont see a difference between this and the new phones coming out??? (except front camera)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion