WebOS Orphan

alxclrk

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Liking what WP7 has to offer more and more. Switching over from WebOS, is there anything I need to know about WP7? Tips, how awesome it is, just really anything? Thanks, the hospitality has been excellent on this side so far.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
well i give you my official WELCOME cause i think you already got a welcome from weebear ;) hehe

- try to use your wifi as much as possible if you have all your location enables and a tones of live tiles and generally a heavy user. (specially to DL apps )

my gamer tag is : Se1cr3ation (like my name :p ) if you wana add me to your friends :)

allot of cool stuff already but i think allot more cool things are gona start showing up in the next couple months , like better games/apps

and im sure you’ll discover allot of cool features for yourself as well :) i myself love the integration of Xbox live (which is getting better ) and obviously facebock and twitter if your in to does things ( im not lol )

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You'll really like it compared to WebOS. There are some very familiar traits. Once you use WP7, it will be hard to go back to what you were using before. The speed and functionality of the OS is second to none. And the live tiles are awesome.

LinT

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I agree, i switched from webos to windows 2 days ago. The biggest difference is the speed! The biggest drawback is not being able to swipe away apps! (as much as i keep swiping they wont go away)

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
welcome. There is a thread in the general discussions for webOS refugees. I switched back in...Jul/Aug. As much I love webOS, I think it's on its last leg. With Kerris going to Nokia, I'm glad I came over here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss