Hello I am switching from my Motorola Atrix to a WP7 device - (I am going to purchase the new phone on ebay, so it will not be through at&t).

The atrix has 4g, and the WP7 devices on AT&T do not. I was wondering if the sim will still work for the WP7 device, and if it doesn't and i have to go to the at&t store, will they renew my contract?? that would be annoying....
    thanks!!!
    cedarlog and velvetelvis like this.
    10-27-2011 07:20 PM
    The sim card will work fine, I am using a 4g sim in my focus.
    10-27-2011 08:28 PM
    congrat on the switch. i did the same thing and have not regretted it. the os is so much smoother and easy to use. i did get a new sim card although i didnt need to. it was free at a att corp store and they will not make you sign a new contract.
    10-27-2011 08:30 PM
    congrat on the switch. i did the same thing and have not regretted it. the os is so much smoother and easy to use. i did get a new sim card although i didnt need to. it was free at a att corp store and they will not make you sign a new contract.
    thanks for letting me know ! i can't wait! :)
    10-27-2011 08:57 PM
    thanks for letting me know ! i can't wait! :)
    Nokia has indicated they will have LTE in the 1st half of 2012 and it may be LTE on ATT or maybe VZN ATT is supposed to have LTE rolling out laate this year through next year.
    10-27-2011 09:22 PM
    Welcome! Came from iPhone 4 and haven't looked back.
    10-28-2011 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD