Sports Scores Live Tile

happynoodleboy

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought a HTC Trophy off of eBay to replace my Palm Pre Plus and activated it today and so far I am loving it. So far I have found everything that I used on my Pre and more but there is one thing that I was hoping someone could help me with. I wanted to know if there is a sports app available that allows you to pick what your favorite teams are and then create a live tile that will update the scores to the current games so you don't have to open the app to check the score. Thanks.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Haven't found one yet.

He once made a blackberry pie out Mangos. Chickens say "tastes like Mango" when they bite into apples, out of respect. He conquered an entire army of androids with a single Mango. He's the most interesting cell phone user alive. "I dont always use smartphones, but when I do, I use WP. Stay Metro my friends."

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Basketball Scores has a tile that will display the score of a selected NBA game. All you need is an NBA season.

NFL Scores is supposed to do the same thing.

Like many live tile apps, the behavior is shaky.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Last edited:

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Somebody posted about one today that has your 3 favorite selected teams on a live tile. I can't find the post now.

scdkad

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Pro Sports Scores works great if you follow NHL NBA MLB or NFL. LIve Tiles give you time remaining, score, period, and team jerseys. But only one team at a time....

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
hey guys I was wondering if anyone found a good app that has a live tile that shows multiple scores from various leagues. maybe like the 'top games" of the day. I would love to have current scores on my home screen from various games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa