I only wanted two things from this Mango update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Seriously? Trolls posing as two or more people has been going on for years on internet forums. It's one of the reasons admin cross-reference ip addresses to expose them, banning them. I guess, if you're not a big forum poster, you wouldn't be aware of this so I'll let you (both) off this one. ;)

Ok because "making up an imaginary person who agrees with you" sounds like something a twisted individual would say. But you explained why you said it.. so I'll let you off that accusation, too.

glidingsideways

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Not sure this was mentioned but I really really would like a music equalizer .. even a simple one the zunehd had. of course I would like a much better 1 than that. I am perplexed that they don't already have it built right into the zune software.. You have this awesome service that was a key feature for me to get this phone and then I really cant customize the audio at all.. Anyone else with me on this? Can a 3rd party app get this done? Is there 1 already? I did a quick search and nothing is popping up.

i also would like to have individual volume controls for Alarm clocks.. Ringers.. music.. etc etc. I love the phone but there is clearly room for improvment.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok because "making up an imaginary person who agrees with you" sounds like something a twisted individual would say.

To someone who clearly doesn't know a lot about internet forums.

But you explained why you said it.. so I'll let you off that accusation, too.

Nice try. I'll say it again: if you don't want to get back on topic and come back to the points I made (for the benefit of this thread), I won't continue with this weak diversion of yours. Drop it and move on, please.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Not sure this was mentioned but I really really would like a music equalizer .. even a simple one the zunehd had. of course I would like a much better 1 than that. I am perplexed that they don't already have it built right into the zune software.. You have this awesome service that was a key feature for me to get this phone and then I really cant customize the audio at all.. Anyone else with me on this? Can a 3rd party app get this done? Is there 1 already? I did a quick search and nothing is popping up.

i also would like to have individual volume controls for Alarm clocks.. Ringers.. music.. etc etc. I love the phone but there is clearly room for improvment.

I agree, it would be nice to have, at least, some equaliser pre-sets to work with in Zune. Also, unless I'm missing something, there doesn't appear to be any playback options, for example: volume normalisation, gapless playback, fade in/out, etc.

Regarding 3rd party apps, I know HTC hub features a decent equaliser called "sound enhancer".

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
To someone who clearly doesn't know a lot about internet forums.

Nice try. I'll say it again: if you don't want to get back on topic and come back to the points I made (for the benefit of this thread), I won't continue with this weak diversion of yours. Drop it and move on, please.

Ok. But you fail to acknowledge that before "this diversion of mine", I was bringing up points in wp7's OS that could be improved- a valid topic for this thread...which you clearly were getting offended by. That led to a couple people asking you the same question- if you worked for microsoft (which you never answered, BTW). This "diversion" started when you accused me of being two people and before that, you were calling us trolls. So please, lets move on to the topic at hand. (which in turn, is about another area that can be improved..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos