I'm asking on clarifaction on data usage + locking your phone.

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
It was pretty easy .. just remembering ot turn on wireless when you can.. and keeping things like streaming and downloads (apps mostly) to a minimum when on 3g.. worked great for me..

I never went over around 300 meg a month.. That includes using default settings for things like EAS ...(active sync)

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I am sticking with my grandfathered unlimited when going to wp. There is no other plan that would make me switch.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
how many of you use to have WEBOS?

always connected to internet killing your data... but wait ... theres a turn off data button :)

yay! lol....

i do 1G to 1.5G a month on Midium usige ( i think its medium ) people might say its HIGH doh. lol

Last edited:

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
3migo.
How much data do you use?

Sent from something somewhere.

It really depends. I've had some months where I use under 1gb, and my highest data usage has been a hair over 3gb, and that was with A LOT of streaming, downloading, and browsing.

Peter McCain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
It really depends. I've had some months where I use under 1gb, and my highest data usage has been a hair over 3gb, and that was with A LOT of streaming, downloading, and browsing.

this is nice to read. i thought that with zune pass i will go way over the 2gb. i dont want to pay at&t more than 1gb extra at most

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss