WiFi - install wireless certificates HELP

ultraprism

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
My campus internet has two type, one is unsecured and required login through internet explorer

and Other is by installing wireless security certificate and automatic wireless connection when within range. My laptop is configured with certificate and so can connect auto.

I managed to install the certificate on HD7S running mango but couldn't get it to connect to the wifi network still, Androids and iOS has option of selecting the certificate in order to connect to wireless network that uses certificates.

Does WP 7.5 has same feature? Anyone, suggestions to resolve this.

Thanks in advance for anyone figuring this out :D

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
My campus internet has two type, one is unsecured and required login through internet explorer

and Other is by installing wireless security certificate and automatic wireless connection when within range. My laptop is configured with certificate and so can connect auto.

I managed to install the certificate on HD7S running mango but couldn't get it to connect to the wifi network still, Androids and iOS has option of selecting the certificate in order to connect to wireless network that uses certificates.

Does WP 7.5 has same feature? Anyone, suggestions to resolve this.

Thanks in advance for anyone figuring this out :D

It sounds like you need EAP-TLS and windows phone only supports PEAP right now. Maybe Tango 1 or 2 will get us EAP-TLS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss