I dont know if this is happening to anyone else, but my mango's phone (Arrive on Sprint) freezes about 3-4 times a day. When this happens I can turn the screen on and off, but all of the tiles are basically at standstill and you cant enter any apps or even the phone. Usually this happens and I wont even know it until I pick up the phone to make a call and then I will see it. During this time phone calls all go straight to voicemail and no texts come in either. The only way to unfreeze it is by battery pull or holding down the power button to fully turn off. Has anyone experienced this?
    11-01-2011 01:55 PM
    When I upgraded to mango, the phone would freeze when I played music. Turned out that the HTC Sound Enhancer app was causing it. I uninstalled and haven't had trouble since. Perhaps it's something you have installed.
    11-01-2011 02:07 PM
    I dont have that particular app installed... But how did you narrow it down? Is there some sort of error log I can reference? Or do I just have to uninstall each and every one and wait a few hours to see? I have all background apps already turned off and it still does it.
    11-01-2011 02:20 PM
    the only time ive ever had my phone frees was cause of an APP as well...

this also happened on my WM what i told people to do was:

uninstall your apps and re-install them one at a time and test it, you should NEVER install more then 1 app at a time before you get a chance to test it. you never know how stable or UNSTABLE the app may be. ( or simply have a compatible problem with mango)
    11-01-2011 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD