What's your ringtone?

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
On every phone I have ever had, I use the ringtone that sounds most like a phone (except for those that didn't have that).

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I've been using rjd2's "a beautiful mine" (mad men theme song) for the last few years, so it's nice to have that back after a year w/o customs ringtones. I also use bear mcreary's rendition of "all around the watchtower" (bsg soundtrack), royskyopp's "only this moment" and DJ tiesto's "feel it in my bones". Custom text and email tones would be nice...

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Airanp

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Right now I'm using one I made from the beginning of the Fort Minor song "Slip Out the Back" before the words begin. But I just changed to that from another one I made from a group called Tres Delinquentes. I took the beginning of the song "Delinquent Habits." I like having the beginning of songs that are different and that not everyone has, so I make my own ringtones.

Tres Delinquentes are awesome. I was going to make a ringtone and put it on here but I didn't think anyone else would know who they are lol.

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been using rjd2's "a beautiful mine" (mad men theme song) for the last few years, so it's nice to have that back after a year w/o customs ringtones. I also use bear mcreary's rendition of "all around the watchtower" (bsg soundtrack), royskyopp's "only this moment" and DJ tiesto's "feel it in my bones". Custom text and email tones would be nice...

I like that version!! Also, BSG rocks!! I wish it were still on tv.

I've got a few. I keep switching between the Gears of War theme, Slack Shot Billy from The Black Keys, Bulls on Parade from Rage Against the Machine, The Sons of Anarchy Theme and Bluesy that came with my HTC Surround. I find I keep switching back to that one.

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I like that version!! Also, BSG rocks!! I wish it were still on tv.

I've got a few. I keep switching between the Gears of War theme, Slack Shot Billy from The Black Keys, Bulls on Parade from Rage Against the Machine, The Sons of Anarchy Theme and Bluesy that came with my HTC Surround. I find I keep switching back to that one.
Yes, BSG does rock! I think there was supposed to be a new series (not Caprica) that focused on a young Adama. I haven't heard any recent news about it though...

Good choice on Bulls on Parade and the SAMCRO theme!

Ntropy99

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
This is the one thing that I can't understand about WP7. My BB could take a song and make it a ringtone. If BB can figure it out, you would think that WP7 would be able to do that. I keep it on vibrate most of the time, and have picked up some ringtones from Insider and I'm a WP7. What I want is to change the alerts.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
This is the one thing that I can't understand about WP7. My BB could take a song and make it a ringtone. If BB can figure it out, you would think that WP7 would be able to do that. I keep it on vibrate most of the time, and have picked up some ringtones from Insider and I'm a WP7. What I want is to change the alerts.

There are free, 3rd party apps that enable mp3 editing and setting them as a ringtone. I use [app]easyRing[/app].

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
Tres Delinquentes are awesome. I was going to make a ringtone and put it on here but I didn't think anyone else would know who they are lol.

I didn't think I'd find anyone on here who knew who they were either. Awesome!!

I had a ringtone that I need to find, forgot the song name, but it's the song from the newest Star Trek movie when the girl walks into the bar and that club song was playing. Can't remember it, its not on the soundtrack, had to find a rip from the DVD. If you know the movie, you'll remember the song. Sounds cool as a ringtone.

kallemia

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I am using Angry Birds, from the free Ringtone app. Before that I used Bolt.

Kalle

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6