What's your ringtone?

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I've got Danny Elfman's "Batman" theme for the main tone, and Neal Hefts 1966 "Batman" as my wife's tone. I'm a bit of a nerd if you can't tell.

Mangos taste better than apples!

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
Right now I'm using one I made from the beginning of the Fort Minor song "Slip Out the Back" before the words begin. But I just changed to that from another one I made from a group called Tres Delinquentes. I took the beginning of the song "Delinquent Habits." I like having the beginning of songs that are different and that not everyone has, so I make my own ringtones.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Angry birds.... I get looks every time my phone rings in public... ;)

Sent from my Big Dog HD7S using Board Express

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Despite custom ringtone support, I have kept "Sunrise". It's fitting with Windows Phone. It's original, tasteful, and classy. ;)

Vulak'Aerr

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Venice Rooftops, from the Assassin's Creed 2 soundtrack. My girlfriend rings as the Game of Thrones theme though and a friend of mine gets the CTU phone ringer. :) Love custom ringtones.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Venice Rooftops, from the Assassin's Creed 2 soundtrack. My girlfriend rings as the Game of Thrones theme though and a friend of mine gets the CTU phone ringer. :) Love custom ringtones.

I used to have the CTU ringtone on an older Nokia phone. Fun times. Even though I can do custom ringtones with Mango, I haven't taken advantage of that yet. It's probably because I don't get many voice calls. Still, I'll probably install a Nokia ringtone I saved from a couple of years ago.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I use several of the stock ringtones for different family members the base is the ATT ringtone ATT_ringtone I know its boring but I am used to it. I have looked at/listened to the other ringtones and the halloween freebies on Windows Insider etc.

vdubskey

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I've never been into custom ringtones. I cringe when I'm in public and someone's phone goes off with some ridiculous song and the speaker is crackling cause its so loud. I love the stock ringtones that come with the phone. They sound classy. I use "Believe"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6