Anyone who has experience with Ebay can i get your help...

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Gazelle is a pretty reputable seller. You should be fine with them

Looking around, you can get one for slightly worse condition for about $20 cheaper. Don't think the price they are charging is out of line though

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Ok sweet. So there is no catch here all I would have to do is activate this with my verizon plan and it would work perfectly lol? sorry just paranoid!

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
BTW buckeyeballer09 you can tell if someone is a reputable seller by looking at the top right hand corner of the screen. With this seller you can see they have sold 127,632 items and have 99.4% positive feedback, which is amazing.

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Will it require a sim card or does it come with that? I cant tell? Also I have a blackberry tour right now could I use my sim from that if it didnt come with one?

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
VZW doesn't use sim cards except for the global feature. Either way you should be able to pop your current one into the new one to keep that capability

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Will it require a sim card or does it come with that? I cant tell? Also I have a blackberry tour right now could I use my sim from that if it didnt come with one?

If your current phone uses a SIM sounds like you are on a GSM network in which case you dont want this Trophy as it doesnt use a SIM as it is a CDMA device which doesnt use SIM cards apart from approved ones for roaming. What carrier are you currently on?

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I give up I have been trying all day and all I keep getting is "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time." I am about to just use my contract upgrade on verizon.

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Oh well thats a nice little deal. Does that count if I buy a phone off verizons website with my upgrade or does it have to be on microsofts website? Also if I buy a certified pre owned trophy off verizons site does that count?

johaas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it would work wherever you buy it - just need the receipt and proof of purchase off of the box. I have no idea about a preowned trophy from Verizon...my assumption would be that it wouldn't work.

Last edited:

johaas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm due for an upgrade on my Fascinate, and this is looking mighty tempting. I'll try to hold off another month or so.

desmonium

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
That's the problem with Verizon... Though their network quality is better than ATT, the phone selection is poor, and you can't simply buy unlocked phones from other places, especially foreign phones...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise