WP7 Minimum Specs Changed ?

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
To me this is a precursor to them entering the Enterprise in a more serious way. Many corporations do not allow cameras of any kind on their phones for security purposes.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
To me this is a precursor to them entering the Enterprise in a more serious way. Many corporations do not allow cameras of any kind on their phones for security purposes.
Maybe dtboos, and you're right, I have a couple of friends who work for an aerospace company and their phones must not have cameras.

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I agree with boos. Its a little surprising that WP7 isn't already an enterprise friendly phone. Especially with the WinMo ancestry.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site

I have a friend that is in that situation. It's a warehouse, it's not like there are some trade secrets he's going to steal off a sealed box. His phone can't have a camera. :D

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
Same here. I work for a bank firm and we can't have cameras. From what I have read though MS really doesn't do a stellar job at email security. Lack of encryption or something like that. Why would they pull a camera to entice businesses but still over no email security?

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I work for a bank firm and we can't have cameras. From what I have read though MS really doesn't do a stellar job at email security. Lack of encryption or something like that. Why would they pull a camera to entice businesses but still over no email security?

Are you talking about the exchange servers? I did not know they were any more unsecure than any other email servers?

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site

Going forward I'm sure Microsoft will be adding enterprise-friendly features like full device encryption, etc to updates

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa