Card not being charged when purchasing apps through Zune?

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I know that if you purchase an application through the marketplace on the phone, it will be charged on my bill. I would rather have it charged to my card. When I select the app I want to purchase, I select my credit card and then hit buy. It says that my card ending in 'xxxx' will be charged. I have purchased about 4 apps but have yet to be charged.

What's the deal?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I've ran into some delays when making purchases. I can't remember if it was a day or two, but you'll get charged for it.

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
That's good. I really would rather be charged as I go instead of a big sum at the end of the month!

Thanks for the post.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes just to confirm what palandri said, my app purchases through Zune usually don't show for about 3 days.

You'll get an email confirming your purchases then too btbam91. :)

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I remember calling about this the first time I bought any apps, and what I was told was if you purchase over a certain amount it shows almost immediately but if you're not it can take a few days.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Here's a copy of my last purchase. It took 3 days for my purchases to show up. I made purchases on the 22nd and 23rd, and I got the email purchase confirmation on the 25th

1zpgocn.jpg

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
I remember one time I read about this exact question but for iTunes: so supposedly companies don't send you the bill right away because they spend money for each transaction of purchase. So they rather send you the bill days after the purchase because you might buy more stuff and they pay only as one whole transaction.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos