Not ready for WP yet, going for iphone for now.

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
After wanting the Focus S and ultimatly being dissapointed, I think wp7 still needs some things before I switch, for one I need 32gb or higher, not a fan of zune or itunes to sync but with ios I can use mediamonkey, there are still some apps that I really want as well. Overall I just want it when it matures more, its a great OS but still needs some fixes here and there, especially hardware imo, the htc titan would be my choice but its a bit too big and only 12gbs internal kills me!

I really wanted wp but I just cant bring myself to it as of now. iPhone my ONLY prob is the small screen but the res is sick, kinda makes up for it.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I understand your frustration. If it helps, you can buy a relatively inexpensive unlocked Focus and toss in a 32GB microSD card. That can hold you for a year until other phones come out, including new ones from Nokia and the iPhone 5, which is a safe bet will have a new design.

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Challenge accepted! :p

@mmaman So, you're only choosing iPhone because of lack of apps on WP? As for internal storage, you could do what @aubreyq suggested!
Im getting an iphone 4s cause of many apps thst I want for it, love the iphone 4 design/build quality, love the excellent resolution, memory, camera, not just one two things, for a variety of reasons, if it had a 4' screen it would be perfect imo, also IOS5 addressed a lot of little things that make all the difference.

Also im getting in white, sick of black electronics already, Nokia seems to get it.

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
The iSheep, I mean "pigeons", wouldn't have it any other way. :D

Yup im an isheep cause I prefer a different OS. God I ****ing hate fanboys....As these companys pay thier bills or some ****, I go to whatever fits me and IOS has all my needs and wants at the moment, if wp7 does that one day I'll switch but not right now, I dont have some blind loyalty to a company that just wants my money, if only the retard fanboys could think this way, OMG Android quad core!!! OMG IOS SIRI!!! OMG WP7 SO SMOOTH!!! How about you all shut the **** up?

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Yup im an isheep cause I prefer a different OS. God I ****ing hate fanboys....As these companys pay thier bills or some ****, I go to whatever fits me and IOS has all my needs and wants at the moment, if wp7 does that one day I'll switch but not right now, I dont have some blind loyalty to a company that just wants my money, if only the retard fanboys could think this way, OMG Android quad core!!! OMG IOS SIRI!!! OMG WP7 SO SMOOTH!!! How about you all shut the **** up?

Wow. You really do feel strongly about it. It was just a joke, mate. Cool it.

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
Im getting an iphone 4s cause of many apps thst I want for it, love the iphone 4 design/build quality, love the excellent resolution, memory, camera, not just one two things, for a variety of reasons, if it had a 4' screen it would be perfect imo, also IOS5 addressed a lot of little things that make all the difference.

Also im getting in white, sick of black electronics already, Nokia seems to get it.

I know what you mean and sometimes I think I might get an iPhone as well but then I slap myself! :p

So the conclusion is that you just love the iPhone since you're just describing it :D No offence but that just looked like a Molly Wood response (inside joke) :giggle:

As for iOS5 addressing a lot of little things that make all the difference .... yeah, I'm sure copying .. I mean, borrowing features from Windows Phone,
Android and Blackberry did make a difference ;)

It won't take long before people get tired of a sea of icons, the same damn resolution and pretty much all the iHype.

No but seriously, I do love how iPhone has turned out all over these years!

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow. You really do feel strongly about it. It was just a joke, mate. Cool it.

Sure yours was a joke and I apologize, but the guy below? Typical ******. I wont even respond to posts like that, just pathetic imo, I mean why drives people to this blind loyalty and to bash other things? I guess cause we are human and thats what we naturally do? Nah cant be, as some of us just dont give in too this bull**** and are able to look at things in a logical and objective way, has to be something else..

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
Sure yours was a joke and I apologize, but the guy below? Typical ******. I wont even respond to posts like that, just pathetic imo, I mean why drives people to this blind loyalty and to bash other things? I guess cause we are human and thats what we naturally do? Nah cant be, as some of us just dont give in too this bull**** and are able to look at things in a logical and objective way, has to be something else..

You just did.

Anyways, I'll get my coat.

bradleyj

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I already have more apps on my Windows Phone than I will ever use. Also, I know some guys with iPhones (like my brother) and they'd be the first to say that they hardly use more than a handful of apps.

I'm not trying to swing you one way or another, both will work great. I'd ask myself, "what do I really think is worth doing on my phone?" Alot of things people try to do on their smartphone or think they will use them for are just not practical. Personally, I want to live a little and do the heavy work on a computer where I can do it twice as fast and then I'm not on my phone all the time.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site

I can understand the frustration with fanboys, but I think this is merely a case of a bit of banter being taken the wrong way. Personally, I own a PS3 and an Xbox. I still own an iTouch (although it never gets used now) and moved over to WP7 from an iPhone 3GS. Blind loyalty isn't my thing at all, although I confess that I may have lost some objectivity regarding Apple through my hatred towards their smugness and efforts to monopolise the market.

Apology accepted. :)

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I can understand the frustration with fanboys, but I think this is merely a case of a bit of banter being taken the wrong way. Personally, I own a PS3 and an Xbox. I still own an iTouch (although it never gets used now) and moved over to WP7 from an iPhone 3GS. Blind loyalty isn't my thing at all, although I confess that I may have lost some objectivity towards Apple through my hatred towards their smugness and efforts to monopolise the market.

Apology accepted. :)

Yea I just made this thread with no bad intention in anyway, just a simple little discussion and I hate when fanboys come in with stupid remarks and such you know, but whatever, its my fault too, Ive been on the internet long enough that I shouldn't let these guys bother me lol

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
just for curiosity... why do you not want to sync with Zune?

I just find Zune and iTunes not as good as mediamoney when it comes to inputting the tags and stuff and I am a organizer freak, I love to have my music organized to the tee and with itunes and zune sometimes album art wont show, there will be 2 of the same artist etc.

Its not that they are bad im just real anal about that stuff lol

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
NOW, with that being said, the htc titan isnt COMPLETLY out of the question, if ATT gets it soon and im able to see it in person, I may really like it, but it seems they are taking their sweet time, and the MAIN thing that is keeping me back is memory, if the Titan had 32gb, we wouldnt be having this discussion tbh (although im on the fence about the size)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills